Properly submitting a SchoolDude ticket for IT support ensures two critical actions occur. First, the ticket is immediately routed to the entire IT team allowing us to provide you timely and effective support. On the backend, a proper ticket submission allows the IT to gather and analyze essential data to better streamline our operations, identify maintenance trends, track response times, track consumables, and identify areas where preventative maintenance can be planned to prevent downtime.
The following instructions demonstrate how to appropriately submit a SchoolDude ticket for IT Support.
- Login to the SchoolDude system. Enter your Byron-Bergen email address and click Submit.
- Click on the IT Request tab.
- Enter all required personal information, and the location of the problem.
- Identify the appropriate Problem Type. Please see the Problem Type Help Sheet on the back of these instructions.
- Provide a description of the nature of your problem.
- Enter the submittal password, then click Submit.