Criteria for selection to the Byron-Bergen Alumni Hall of Fame
Nominees to the Byron-Bergen Alumni Hall of Fame shall be selected based upon the following criteria:
- Graduation from Byron-Bergen High School or component schools prior to consolidation at least 15 years prior to selection
- School contributions while at Byron-Bergen High School
- Subsequent contributions to Byron-Bergen High School
- Educational achievements
- Job related achievements
- Professional honors, awards and affiliations
- Community or civic involvement
- and any other appropriate qualifications meriting consideration.
Committee shall solicit nominations from the community at large. Anyone may submit a nomination for any person who meets the first criterion. Every person nominated shall be eligible for three years (i.e., may be renominated).